Top 5 questions to ask your makeup artist / hair stylist about your wedding look
When planning your hair and makeup for your wedding day, it's important to come in with a general sense of what you want. In addition, the bridesmaids’ hair should complement the theme of the wedding. They should let the you determine the style.
Hairstylists and makeup artists who are experienced in the field will have a wealth of knowledge to share to help shape your vision. Artists who focus on working with brides and bridal parties will understand your needs better than an artist who primarily works in other areas. Artists who are good at collaboration will love you bringing in photos or other pieces of inspiration. Just keep in mind that some styles that are done for a photograph might not hold up well all day.
Here are some helpful questions to ask your makeup artist and/or hair stylist about your beauty look:
1. Will hairstylist or makeup artist show up on time and have everything they need to create your style?
2. Will the artist doing your hair or makeup during the trial run be the artist you will be working with on your wedding day?
3. What type of makeup is being used? Will it translate well in photos?
4. Can the artist and makeup hair stylist work with you to bring your vision for your big day to life?
5. How will the hair and makeup artists work together to help your prep time day of go smoothly?
Photography: Studio 29 Photography & Design
Makeup: Beauty Milwaukee
Hair: Halo Hair Spa