How to Entertain Guests at Your Wedding
When you first get engaged, the first thing people do is ask to see that gorgeous rock on your finger. The first question asked is what date you’ve selected for the nuptials. And then everyone usually wonders where you might be holding the big celebration. Here are some key questions to ask yourself during the planning process:
1. Do you have a dedicated professional that will be working with us? Is there a back-up contact as well?
2. What vendors are we required to utilize, and what other vendors do you recommend?
3. What time frame do our vendors have for set up and take down?
4. What are the food and beverage minimums, and what penalties come with not meeting those minimums?
5. What's the cancellation policy? And, what is the last possible date that we can make changes?
(right photo by: Studio 29 Photography, left photo by: The Paper Elephant}